Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cadbury Purple - The Colour of the Season

I've got to say that anything that reminds me of the yummy taste of a scrumptiously indulgent cadbury chocolate bar is a winner for me, so I'm delighted that 'Cadbury Purple' is trending as one of the most popular wedding colours of the season.


The Chocolate Box

Your guests will be as excited about unwrapping this sumptuous and elegant wedding invitation as they will a giant box of Milk Tray. mmm mmmmmmmm
Image Source: Unknown*

Flock and Diamonds

The deep colour of this flock design really makes the beautiful motif stand out. I'd say this design would work both with and without the diamonte buckle - just like salt 'add to taste'.

Image Source: Hip and Twist

Candle-delight

Woweeee, this candle wedding invitation embellished with purple pressed flowers and inscribed in gold script really is an indulgent option and I really do LOVE it!

Image Source: Chandlers Candle

Spooky Skulls

Love Halloween? Can't wait until next October? Why not add a little twist of spooky fun to your wedding with this quirky skull design. 
Image Source: Unknown

Purple and Peacock

I've always been conscious of using peacock feather as part of wedding stationery and decor as they are superstitiously considered bad luck, however; combining motifs, real feathers and delicate Cadbury purple ribbon, I just can't get enough of this gorgeous design.

Image Source: Peacock Invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment